The Most Impactful Podcast Moments of 2021
We’ve had so many inspiring and wonderful guests throughout 2021. This episode brings you impactful moments offering you great insights into many different areas of life and wellness. We’ve had conversations around food, mindfulness, connection, parenting, menopause, fertility and many more that offer techniques to improve the quality of our life.
We’ve also had many of our patients from Weightloss Solution Australia joining our podcast, sharing their inspiring weight loss journey and what led them to find the right solution for them that had completely transformed their lives.
Watch this compilation to get you motivated for the good changes you can make this year!
We look forward to bringing you many more inspiring conversations in 2022.
Check out all episodes here: https://www.felicitycohen.com/wellness-warriors/
CHECK OUT THIS EPISODE ON THE WELLNESS WARRIORS PODCAST
- 02:26 – Chef Mark Normoyle on Food Waste and The Future of Sustainability
- 05:12 – Heidi Rogers on Building Resilience in Children Through Connection
- 08:45 – Alan River on Finding Purpose Through Being Present
- 11:36 – Elaine Harvey on Sleep and Self-Care for Mums
- 12:40 – Andrew Morello on Business and Wellness Culture
- 15:58 – Steve Ball on Breaking The Generational Cycle to Become A Healthier Dad
- 18:47 – Angela Counsel on Seeing Menopause as An Opportunity for Change
- 20:39 – Tom Cronin on Controlling Disempowering Emotions and Become Sovereign
- 22:26 – Richard Smedley on Losing a Loved One Due to Delayed Weight Solution
- 23:47 – Melo Calarco on Reliving Stressful Moment with Mindful Breaths
- 26:40 – Gabriela Rosa on Improving Fertility with The Mind and Habits